Ozark Wizard

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OW bought a pipe with paypal from me. Super fast, great communication! I would love to do another deal with him :)

I just purchased some rabbit pelts from my man, OW. He even hooked me up with a couple extra AND some lucky rabbit paws. Super fast shipping. Now I am good to rock and roll! Thanks Ozark!

Got a nice bunch of samples from the Wizard a few weeks ago. He is beyond generous and true to his word. And his tobacco is EXCELLENT!!! Truly a great brother we have here.

Well, shucks Nate, thanks! Of course, I might add, this Nate guy hit me back just as hard with some surprises I hadn't tried.....

It's hard to one up a guy when he hits back. Just sayin'.........................

:lol!:

Trading some tobacco with the Wiz, got the goods and am excited to try them! A top notch brother!

I have purchased three pipes for Ozzy so far and may look at more in time. I can not say enough good things about him as a person, his pipes, or the way he conducts his transactions. I must admit being slightly bias as I have come to think of him as a friend. I would highly recomend anyone looking for a nice handmade churchwarden pipe ask him about his Osage Orange pipes. I assure you if you do you will not be disapointed.

Another flawless transaction with the Wiz.

If ever if ever a Wiz there was
The Wizard of Oz(ark) is one because
Because because because because because........
Because of the wonderful things he does!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Just bought some "Pebble Castle" form Bob aka Ozark Wizard. He is a great person and a joy to do business with. His tobacco blends are superb. His shipping was fast and I hope to do business with him again. It was a pleasure.

Bought some "Grandpa's Sweater" and a pipe from Ozzy. As usual a smooth transaction. Fast shipping.
Also a small "rug"in the box. It is a pleasure to do business with this Ozark Gentleman. Will do again business in the future I know. :D

Just completed a trade with our friendly neighborhood Wizard.

Not only is he a nice guy, he’s also a trustworthy brother to do business with. :cheers:

Probably goes without saying, but to give a brother his due, Ozark Wizard is a stand up guy! I ordered a pipe from him and it is really a beautiful thing. He does excellent work and his craftsmanship really shines. He also included a generous sample of his Grandpa's Sweater blend that I've smoked in the past and know that I enjoy very, very much. So thank you so much, OW!

The pipe is excellent! :D

Misty morning...or otherwise...I was happy when this Wizard walked by.  You will be, too.  Fine gent to deal with.