Quantcast

Ozzie makes some great pipes

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
I got a little what I guess is Osage orange pipe last year from ozzie for my birthday nice little bowl and a nice sipper and cant put it down lately honestly I might get a 2nd he makes great stuff

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
He sent me one a few months ago in a bombing. I agree. I also agree with his long stem theory. The tobaccos that I smoke in my Ozark Wizard osage orange are ones that I enjoy but bite a bit; the stem length seems to counteract the steam and dissapate the heat of the angry Danish weeds that are otherwise tasty. Mine's a Mac Baren beater.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
When you have time can you post some pictures, thanks.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
DrumsAndBeer":ax70qyle said:
He sent me one a few months ago in a bombing. I agree. I also agree with his long stem theory. The tobaccos that I smoke in my Ozark Wizard osage orange are ones that I enjoy but bite a bit; the stem length seems to counteract the steam and dissapate the heat of the angry Danish weeds that are otherwise tasty. Mine's a Mac Baren beater.
I was also graciously honored with a long-stemmed Osage orange pipe from the Wiz. Small bowl, but perfect for smoking HO blends.

8)

Cheers,

RR

AJ

Reaction score
The Wizard graciously saw to it that I got one of his Walnut pipes and one made from Osage Orange. The smoking qualities of the Osage Orange is on par with any of my briar pipes. I was something of a briar snob until I smoked the Osage Orange. Now if the Wizard would make a pipe from an old railroad tie and he told me it was a great smoker I'd believe it. So now I gave to look for something else to be snobbish about. Maybe I'll become that way over the forums I participate on. Hey that might work as the BoB is the only forum I frequent. :)

AJ