P & C Shipping

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgtarheel

Reaction score
Ordered some tobacco Thursday night from them and still has not shipped out yet. Anyone else having problems getting their orders from them? :x

My order from saturday has yet to be shipped or billed to my card. Might have something to do with ispd and a 3 day holiday weekend.

I have an order from Saturday I am waiting on too. I used Paypal and the money has come out of my account, but no shipping update yet.

arkansaspiper":dv2k5e0k said:
Wowzers!!! Seems strange
If you figure they were closed 3 days while having a high number of orders because of ipsd at the same time, they'd be behind. I just hope their website inventory was accurate and I don't get an "Out of stock" notification when I could have bought it somewhere else.

Puff Daddy":9kd6vtia said:
My order from saturday has yet to be shipped or billed to my card. Might have something to do with ispd and a 3 day holiday weekend.
I wouldn't be worried

I just read on a facebook pipe group that P&C has a warehouse computer problem and their orders are backed up as much as a week for some people. I haven't called to confirm this though so I'm withholding further comment until I know for sure.

I here complaints about P&C more often then about anyone else, yet many still do business with them.
I just don't understand, when they screwed me around it didn't take a bus to drop on me to see what type of people they are.
IMHO You'll all do yourselves a favor by going else where to purchase your tobacco and pipe needs. ;)

So many orders all at once probably crashed the system... 20% off is pretty good, I almost bit...

Almost.

I place an order in the middle of the day on Monday. I just received confirmation that my order has shipped about 20 minutes ago. When ordering, it said something to the effect that "orders placed today will ship on Wednesday, Feb. 22nd."

So, at least in my case, everything seems to be running smoothly.

Since P&C was purchased by International Cigar Company I have had two major issues. So, I do business with Smokingpipes, 4Noggins, and WVsmokeshop, all with NO issue ever and outstanding customer service. P&C customer service went in the toilet!

Also do business with a private seller named Stan. I've posted his link prior a few times. Great prices and service from a gentleman!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Still waiting for my order. UNACCEPTABLE ! Will never order from them again. What idiot installs a new software program on one of their biggest sales weekend (IPSD).

Still waiting, still no confirmation, status still says pending, still no charge to my card, still no response to 2 attempts to contact them via their contact form. Does anyone have an email adress for anyone at this company? Searching their website I can find no way of emailing them.

Well, if you have 10 tins of a blend, then you leave for the weekend, and thirty people order 2 tins each, well, it can complicate things. It will get worked out, just not to the satisfaction of all perhaps. At least you weren't charged and then backordered. They did that to me a few times. Kind of a bugger for the book keepers.

Update: Found out that the software program was installed around 2/9, so they have been working on it for 12 days. They knew that they had a problem on IPSD weekend when everyone was ordering. No information to the consumer until after you had placed your order, then just emails telling you they are trying to fix the problem. Was told today my order "may" go out in the next 48 hours. :lol!:

As I stated earlier....I also choose too no longer do business with P&C. Extremely poor customer service and twice I received dented tins from not being packed properly. Bad enough I was sent a Savinelli unfinished Billiard pipe with 11 huge fills and NO hole in the stem. Did not notice the fills until I put a coat of Bee's wax on. That was their excuse for no returns....even though the pipe should have been destroyed .....oh was I ticked off to say the least.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!