P & C Shipping

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OW P&C is just playing with your head. Give them a call today, oops that's right, they don't answer their phones. What a way to run a business!! Were you billed for the package yet?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Ozark Wizard":mdwltf69 said:
New update!

Got my confirmation today via email that my order was shipped!

WOOHOO!!!

Logged in and checked to see if the 3 Oaks was backordered. Nope, the whole order shipped, and there's the tracking number for UPS.

Cool! I click on the tracking number to see when to expect the box.....................

Um...........

UPS says the tracking number is not valid. :suspect:

I then carefully read the whole confirmation page, top to bottom, and found something interesting!

My expected delivery date is March 8th. Yuppers. To-day. As of 22:48 CST, no package. Maybe they meant next year? :no:
Same thing happened to me. They simply printed the label and it hasn't been processed yet. Your order hasn't shipped. They're buying more time. Mine shipped two-to-three days after I got that e-mail.

I got the "order shipped" email today as well.... It's progress, at least (I suppose). :scratch:

Well, I finally got all of my order. It came in 2 shipments and took a heck of a long time but it's all there, even the free Peterson coffee, which is quite good when brewed in a french press. If I had to do it all over again I'd pay a bit more and use smokingpipes, which is what I usually do. Basically from here on out the only way I'm using P&C again is if they're the only ones who have what I want. This was an epic fail for too many people, and aside from some form letter emails well after the fact, their lack of communication and refusal to acknowledge the problem until all hell had broken loose publicly was enough to make me realize they don't deserve any loyalty. Done, finis.

Puff Daddy I'm just happy you finally received your entire order, you waited long enough!! Now smoke one of your favorite tobaccos and relax....CHEERS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Hm, I just got another e-mail about a shipment coming my way; however, my order was already shipped a couple of weeks ago (been unable to check what's in the box thus far). Interesting, I probably have someone else's order.

They probably sent partials of your order as they have it, a lot of people are mentioning that, multiple partial shipments.

Puff Daddy":uxf7feeh said:
They probably sent partials of your order as they have it, a lot of people are mentioning that, multiple partial shipments.
That was my assumption, except the first package was 5 lbs. I ordered 3 lbs of stuff. Unless they stuffed 2 lbs of those airbags, I am not sure how that could be. I guess we'll see. The other shipment cannot be found yet anyway.

Josh
Something tells me your getting a BONUS package, which was someone else's order. Just hope its tobaccos you enjoy??? Can you imagine the debacle shipping back to P&C.... OMG! I wish you the best of luck.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":n02mcdex said:
Josh
Something tells me your getting a BONUS package, which was someone else's order. Just hope its tobacco's you enjoy??? Can you imagine the debacle shipping back to P&C.... OMG! I wish you the best of luck.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Who knows what they shipped me. I won't know until early April.

My order was 5 lbs of tobacco (5 one pound bags of Newminster superior rounds) and a free 1/2 pound bag of coffee. According to the shipper the first delivery box weighed just under 7 pounds. When it arrived it contained the 5 bags and nothing else but a little paste on return mailing label and a couple of those air bags. The second package was stated to weigh 1.7 pounds. It contained only the coffee and a couple of those airbags and the same label.

Three weeks after ordering, my package is in Jacksonville. :tongue:

So I received the 1lb bag of 5100 a while back. On Wednesday I got an email that I had another package headed my way. It shows it weighs 2.5lbs. We'll see what's actually in the box when it gets here tomorrow.

Final update for me............

No tracking that I could follow, after the March 8th estimate. The order for the neighbors showed up, looking like this....

At least it got here, though it looks like it was dragged behind the UPS truck...

By the way, the return address is the same as P&C Fulfillment, but it seems a couple of guys named Meier and Dutch? New kids on the block?

The newest package that has been shipped weighs 3 lbs, who knows what it is, but it has been delayed because of the winter storm in the Northeast.

My package did arrive on Tuesday. It contained the 1.5lbs of 5100 that I was short the first time around.

No more for me! Don't care if they are having a sale.

P&C can close their doors for all I care. This has been a lesson learned for many of you, as for me, I learned over two years ago just how well they treat there customers. Do they really care, don't think so!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I'm the same boat as most of you all here. They charged my cc, sent me a tracking number that does not show on UPS (for 2 weeks now) and cust service just rings to a telco error message. I . Am. Done. 4 noggins and SmokingPipes only from now on.