PAD from last week

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I went overboard and ended up with a very nice haul!

First: a beautiful Peterson from user Brunello. It's a great smoker, and you can be sure that any of the pipes he sells will be very well packed and arrive quickly. And it's a great smoker too!

F0D9F9A3-3367-415B-9A51-69D2E6190161.jpeg

Second: an eBay score, Karl Erik Knute from Denmark. I broke it in with a large bowl of Early Morning Pipe.

B994CC72-B25B-45DF-803E-A815BB9524E8.jpeg

And to save the best for last: a phenomenal custom made Bent Bulldog from Ron at RDPipes. This pipe smokes like a dream and the craftsmanship is second to none. Ron flat out rocks this shape, and the engineering he puts into his pipes really makes it shine! I’d highly recommend his pipes to anyone, and he’s a fantastic person to deal with.

58987DC1-CA97-4E70-8171-2BA394D25F0C.jpeg

I went overboard and ended up with a very nice haul!

First: a beautiful Peterson from user Brunello. It's a great smoker, and you can be sure that any of the pipes he sells will be very well packed and arrive quickly. And it's a great smoker too!

View attachment 544

Second: an eBay score, Karl Erik Knute from Denmark. I broke it in with a large bowl of Early Morning Pipe.

View attachment 545

And to save the best for last: a phenomenal custom made Bent Bulldog from Ron at RDPipes. This pipe smokes like a dream and the craftsmanship is second to none. Ron flat out rocks this shape, and the engineering he puts into his pipes really makes it shine! I’d highly recommend his pipes to anyone, and he’s a fantastic person to deal with.

View attachment 546
Great looking pipes. Congrats. Should we have Blackhorse save bunks for both of us at the poorhouse, lol?

Might need a helping hand from the Brother (and Sisters) here after I'm homeless. ;)
But at least I'll have a couple of good pipes to smoke. :cool:
Could just be me but don't think I've ever seen a homeless person smoking a pipe. I wonder, if they're homeless, where do they get the money for cigarettes at 5 bucks a pack.