PAD & TAD Strike Again...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

An eBay win...$100 for a brand new Peterson Sherlock Holmes Rusticated Squire...all I had to do was polish the silver...

100_1986.JPG

This was another eBay win...great stuff...love this VA...

100_1989.JPG

And last but not least, picked up this Peterson Harp B10 from Cup O' Joe's...smoked fantastic first time right out of the box...

100_1990.JPG

Nice pipes!

I have a sealed tin of Tribute that I purchased when Pease released it but I can't bring myself to open it.

Justpipes":oof6qovn said:
Nice pipes!

I have a sealed tin of Tribute that I purchased when Pease released it but I can't bring myself to open it.
Do it...IMHO it's one of the best VA's I've ever tried...smokes cool, burns easy, and little to no bite especially after aging close to 10 years...I'm looking to get my hands on a few more tins...

Wow -- Nice series of scores! I especially like the rusticated Sherlock Pete -- and brand new for 100 bucks? You STOLE it!

That Squire is one of my favorite shapes,love that 1/4 bent bulldog!And a good deal too,they go for $160 if you can find one. :cheers:

Winslow :sunny:

nice lookin petes there.. not a big fan of the rusticated i have one in my colletion that gets less smoking than my other 2