Quantcast

PAD taking over

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Ranger107

Reaction score
Thanks but just kidding. House is paid off. Owe less than a grand on the truck so it will be paid off in two months. Then no more actual debt, as in payments. Now if things don't go to s**t in the next 4 years we should be okay. But keep a bunk open just in case, lol.

BriarBeagle

Reaction score
Well my self restraint took a couple of steps back the last couple of days. Have 3 pipes still to be delivered, two from the gent in Serbia and the Design Berlin from Germany. Then P&C had a churchwarden on sale for $35 so jumped on that as I've never had one. Then scored two more from Brunello yesterday. Guess I will be joining Blackhorse in the poorhouse soon, lol.
At this pace, you'll get to 300 in no time 😜

Ranger107

Reaction score
Nope, I absolutely, positively, will cut back on pipe purchases this year. And, I'm still nowhere near that 300 mark, although I'm pushing 60 pipes right now, about 20 or so in the last 3 months. Think I will stop at 100,,lol.

Mikem

Reaction score
Yeah I thought I wouldn't be purchasing anything for the next couple months. Ended up ordering up five different cobs, four tins of tobacco and a pound of bulk. So much for restraint. Will be modifying some of the cobs with new stems and bits. Hopefully they will come out okay when done. Going to try and put a bamboo stem with a lucite bit on one of them.

Ranger107

Reaction score
Dang it, between you guys and Ron's postings I am now jonesing for one of his pipes. Saw a bent dublin on the website that called my name but already sold. May have to call and see if I can get him to make another. So much for restraint.