PAD with a bonus

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.L.Ruth

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this guy up while doing some shopping for the Christmas mission. Peterson Aran 22, it is the Peterson take on the Bing Crosby Billiard shape. Never had a tamper other than a Czech tool so picked up a new fancy one. The tobacco came free with a Peterson pipe, C&D Wintertime Reserve Sugarplum.

Nice looking pipe. I looked that tobacco up I couldn’t find any info on it. But if it C&D it has to be good.

eggman":lpg25d4z said:
Nice looking pipe. I looked that tobacco up I couldn’t find any info on it. But if it C&D it has to be good.
Thanks. It seems to only be available at smokingpipes with the offer

Good looking Pete! Enjoy it in rude good health. Oh and look forward to hearing your impressions on the tobacco as well.

Jim

huffelpuff":xsijliy6 said:
Good looking Pete! Enjoy it in rude good health. Oh and look forward to hearing your impressions on the tobacco as well.

Jim
I'll let you know as soon as I open it, might have to wait till Christmas vacation as im out of jars and space, so once some space opens up on my shelf I'll pop it

Good looking Pete. I bet it's gonna smoke great! Too bad we can't buy those tobaccos from SmokingPipes.com separately from the deal. I guess it's just a special holiday deal. I also wonder if those tins are just something else but relabeled!