Patience is indeed a virtue

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raf66

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I just place an online tobacco order with pipesandcigars.com and the waiting is hard. I guess patience is not one of my strong points. Maybe it will help me to talk my order out with fellow briar lovers.

Ok, I ordered McClelland's Frog Morton, AC Peterson's Escudo Navy DeLuxe, C&D's Exhausted Rooster and Peterson's Irish Flake.

There, yes I feel much better. :D

Incidentally, has anyone ordered from this online etailer. I've used marscigars.com before and really like them but I've never ordered from pac.

Thanks and happy Friday to all.

raf66":9zkx7xm5 said:
Incidentally, has anyone ordered from this online etailer. I've used marscigars.com before and really like them but I've never ordered from pac.

Thanks and happy Friday to all.
Apparently you missed this recent thread--
A tribute...

Jim

IMHO I think pipesandcigars.com is the best pipe and tobacco etailer of all of them...

Most of my money goes to the following retailers in this particular order:

1.Pipesandcigars.com
2.Smokingpipes.com
3.Mars
4.Edward which is my local tobacco store

They are all excellent retailers!

Slow Puffs":ypgoq9b9 said:
And for international customers...

4Noggins.com

:D
4noggins for me. Any place that calls it's home NY costs me 48% tax more on the order. Soon that could be the norm if that PACT law passes and eventually included pipe tobacco, but hell if I'm going to pay it unless forced to! :pirat:

shadrack":j1cazbgg said:
Slow Puffs":j1cazbgg said:
And for international customers...

4Noggins.com

:D
4noggins for me. Any place that calls it's home NY costs me 48% tax more on the order. Soon that could be the norm if that PACT law passes and eventually included pipe tobacco, but hell if I'm going to pay it unless forced to! :pirat:
Same here.

I'm in Syracuse, as well.

I've never had a problem with Pipesandcigars.com. Great service, selection and pricing! :cheers:

pipesandcigars.com is far and away the best. I smoke mainly Russ's wonderful Va/Pers. Don't forget Lil' Brown also.