Patience!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Morn' All , For you youngen's here, I bought a pound of Filmore two years ago that was tinned 1-2-07 ! haven't touched it since! Am going to crack an 8oz tin later, and de-cant it to a jar, really looking forward to smoking it, never had any! Will let you know, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Ken,

Fillmore is one of my favorites, I'd be interested to hear how you like it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Dan

pipetongue1":v9d6yp7g said:
! haven't touched it since!
We would do well to heed this advice. There is little more joyful than rewarding your own patience. I have no doubt you will enjoy this immensely.

Ken, I ran out and bought a couple tins of Filmore right away, and I didn't like it. It was kind of wild and felt like it's components were doing battle with each other. Then I revisited it at the 1 1/2 year mark and it was glorious!! :cheers: It's a superb smoke once allowed to rest, you'll be quite pleased and impressed I'm sure :D

And a downright grand day to open it too! Ring in the new year with a fantastic smoke, and here's to your health and well being in 2009 good sir :cheers: 8)

Fillmore is a very nice medium English. It's one of my favorite summer smokes, along with Squadron Leader and Red Rapparee. In the winter I prefer a fuller English or Balkan, like GLP's Westminster, Abingdon, or Oddyssey or Larry's Blend from pipesandcigars.com.