Patton's New Black & Mild

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Soshae

Reaction score
So I have had this terrible tin of Danish Black Vanilla for 1 year that I have needed to get rid of. It was terribly goopy last time I opened it. When I opened it yesterday to look at it again it is bone dry and crispy.

Yesterday I decided to put a pinch of it with Penzance. I did not use enough to significantly change the Penzance and the Latakia was the only flavor I got.

Still in an experimental mood, this morning I mixed 1/4th Danish Black Vanilla with Stormfront and put it in the County Gentleman cob. This mix smells just like a Black & Mild.

I am too much of a cheapskate to throw away the tobacco. I am to kind to pass on this dried out vanilla tobacco. This is going to be my way of disposal.

Sorry Mr. Patton to do this to Stormfront but your blend is actually doing pretty well at improving this terrible tobacco.

Maybe tomorrow we will try some vanilla FVF? Yep, nothing is sacred around here. Ok....being sacrilegious is just plain FUN!

Don't aplolgize, it's your tobacco to do with as you want. And if my blends can help make other blends more smokable, that's great. It's a lot better than using other blends to make my tobaccos more smokable.

:D Your blends are very smokeable. No reason to improve on perfection.