PB, Sirius...ly...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
I'm going to take the plunge tomorrow at Costco.... ($50 off manufacturer's rebate at the till...) a Sportster 3... both a home and vehicle dock...

(These guys should be giving the units away... they make their money through airtime sales anyway)

Do you subscribe monthly, yearly or life-time? It has a car dock and a home dock?

Please standby as I might has a few questions over the nexty little while.

-Paul :elephant:

Quarterly.

A bonus Sirius has gueranteed that their radios will work after the merger

OKAY :D merger is good, I was reading about the merger (I hope they'll incude MLB games on Sirius)... but there seems to be a lot of frustration (what I can discover) that it hasn't been finalized. Was suppose to come down recently???

Paul :elephant:

Its been floating around for almost a year.. XM isnt making profits, Sirius is but not like it could. Put em together, corner the talent.
Only problem is "whose airwaves we use?" "which CEO gets canned?" and all that good stuff

The car and home dock will allow you to carry it between the two and still get your programing.

The problem is actually regulatory approval. The Nat. Ass. of Broadcasters is soiling itself and doing everything it can do to jinx or delay approval. Big media companies like Clear Channel and Murdock are getting their congressional poodles to write letters of concern. And the nannies don't want us listening to anything they can't regulate, so it's an uphill battle. It's been 11 months in the works.

Anyway, Sirius is great, knocks regular radio into a cocked hat.

Jack

Purchased my Sportster this morning... now I'm not sure when I can open it. :D Three special occasions coming up within a week of eachother: birthday, anniversary & Xmas... likely it's for all three...

-Paul

Finally, activated the Sirius... (in the house)

Sports Haven.... NBA Celtics vs Jazz on Sirius
NFL Pats vs Giants on Digital Cable

:D :D :D Paul

The worse things about Sirius so far are the follwing channels:
700 Club with Pat Robertson
The O'Reilly Factor

but then it does have the
Playboy Channel
:oops: :oops: Paul

you must be listning to the fox channel.. I prefer the Patriot for my rightwing stuff. 700 Club is a bullcrap show used to fill time, that chanel gets better everytime contracts are negotiated.

Figure you'd be glued to the BBC and talkLeft or whatever the other commie channel is...lol J/K Bro