PCCA Jubilee 2008!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vito

Charter member
Reaction score
Y'all:

Huzzah!! I just received an e-mail from Bob Hamlin with the best possible news:
  • ...I just got off the phone with Mike McNeil. In addition to other things, early Spring 2008 will see Jubilee 2008 available - very small run of only 300 tins, but at least it will be available one last time.

Best regards,

-Bob
O' brethren, let us turn our hearts to joyful thangs—weedages of gladness!! With Maduro Cut Cake, Maltese Falcon, and Nocturne in the offing, now comes the joyous news of a Jubilee reprise. Izzat not cause for celebration? Let thy hearts be lifted, then—this new year will bring smokage of all manner of weedular treats.

It calls to mind something I read somewhere. I'm not much of a religious type, and I'm sure as heck no Bible thumper, but doggone...I know good advice when I hear it:
  • "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Sounds like a helluva good plan to me. :mrgreen:

:joker:

Quoting scripture and mentioning Hell without trying to convert anyone? Just sounds so odd living in the belt buckle of the biblebelt.

puros_bran":lpgvhxks said:
Quoting scripture and mentioning Hell without trying to convert anyone? Just sounds so odd living in the belt buckle of the biblebelt.
Well, we're an odd bunch, after all. Also too, I'm writing from Californicaty. It doesn't get any odder than here.

Besides, no one's got a lock on the truth. It can show up anywhere. When it's right, it's right. The truth makes its own converts. Those who are looking for it, get it, wherever they find it. Those who won't see it, can't. :mrgreen:

And now the question will be whether or not we can get a tin or two from Bob before Vito snaps up all 300 tins :lol:

Puff Daddy":rzobih1n said:
And now the question will be whether or not we can get a tin or two from Bob before Vito snaps up all 300 tins :lol:
Wouldn't do it even if I could, PD. So fine a weed is better shared among those who appreciate its virtues. 'Tis the Spirit of Sonora that fuels my cliquish, selfish desire to spread the joy. :mrgreen:

But you can bet I'll do my part to ensure that it doesn't languish on Brother Bob's shelves!

If I could buy all 300,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I would,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Then, gim all away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Spirit of Sonora!

I will have to watch the site to pre-order.

Tudor Castle is a pleasant surprise. I expect Jubilee 2008 to be grand.

Even' All, I too just got an e-mail from Bob, telling me he still has 170 tins, of Tudor Castle did not send him, I'm going to jump on this!!, Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

pipetongue1":flohg3n5 said:
Even' All, I too just got an e-mail from Bob, telling me he still has 170 tins, of Tudor Castle did not send him, I'm going to jump on this!!, Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:
Fess up :tongue: . You got the other 130 tins already stashed.

This is a "smoke" screen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,right?

Pacem en :sleep:

I see they are going to release some more Orient 996. Yippee! That gives me another chance to try that one.

And Beacon will be available for Huggie too. :cheers:

thomas james":1g4k5aby said:
If I could buy all 300,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I would,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Then, gim all away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Spirit of Sonora!

You know, TJ, I'd have to call BS on just about anyone else making such an outlandish claim.... but I have no doubt whatsoever that you'd do it a heartbeat. You're a peach (in GA, that's a good thing), my man!

To all of you guys who get, congrats and enjoy. As bleak as this sounds, I'm almost positive that I'll miss out, I'm always behind :lol: , and usually short on funds, but who isn't these days. Anyway, good luck on getting that good stuff guys.

:pipe:

I'm going to try and grab some Tudor Castle, looks interesting. I've still got a couple tins of Beacon but I may need some more. :lol:

PipeBrew":6g67833e said:
...As bleak as this sounds, I'm almost positive that I'll miss out...
PipeBrew:

No sir—it shall not be so...not while the Spirit of Sonora is alive and well. :mrgreen:

Vito":apx8zipt said:
PipeBrew":apx8zipt said:
...As bleak as this sounds, I'm almost positive that I'll miss out...
PipeBrew:

No sir—it shall not be so...not while the Spirit of Sonora is alive and well. :mrgreen:

That's good to know. It's very difficult to keep up with all the gurus around here, especially when it comes to limited tobacco, for me anyways. Thanks or keeping me in mind. Everyone here is a true gentleman of the highest quality, and Vito, you are no exception.

:pipe:

I hope there will be some notice of its availability of this blend, as I would surely like to get some. thanks for the head's up!

TC

TC:

Go to the PCCA Pipe News page, scroll to the bottom, and look for the PCCA e-Mailing List link. Use it to send a request to add your name to the mailing list. Bob will send an e-mail notifying you when the weed becomes available.

Vito :joker:

Thanks Vito! I did as you suggested and signed up for their email notices.

Cheers,

TC