PCCA Tudor castle

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
WOW! i dont usually like oriental blends, but this is EXCEPTIONAL. I dont really know how to describe this one the taste is red virginia with a little spice from the perique and the base of Yenidje is amazing! it smells good tastes great. I find myself at a loss for words with this blend. just fantastic. with age this is going to be LEGENDARY. Mr. Hamlin must make more of this, lots more. In years to come this blend will fetch EXORBITANT prices. I have yet to try tudor castle Arcade and i will even though i dont usually smoke latakia, but so far every PCCA blend has been otherwordly good. I only hope someone will review it here. get some of this and hurry.

Even' All, I orginally bought ten tins, have smoke one, I like this more than Embarcadero! Will buy more! Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

pipetongue1":49vbcecl said:
Even' All, I orginally bought ten tins, have smoke one, I like this more than Embarcadero! Will buy more! Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:
I'll have to try and find some of this stuff, because I adore Embarcadero.

Morn' All, Bob Hamblin's site is PCCA , I don't know how to post that, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Wow, that sounds really good! I might have to give this a try...

-Andrew

well, i think i know how to describe this now..... first part of the bowl, spicy corn... then mashed potatoes with a little butter...... last quarter of the bowl i swear tastes like sweet potatoes!!!!!! yum...i must order more of this before its gone! :shock:

I'll probably miss out on all these blends, because of their limited supply.

Will these blends be done again the next few years?