Pebble Castle test

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, looks fantastic Wiz.

I have been turning some of your Grandpa's Sweater to ash lately. A most excellent home spun pipe blend. I'll be sad when it's gone.

Day-umm Ozzie, that stuff looks good enough to eat! Certainly one of the more striking visual presentations I've ever seen. Must be scrum-didley-umpticious!

hqdefault.jpg

Cheers,

RR

MMMMMM YuMMMMMM! I'm smacking so hard that my tongue is about to slap my brains out. :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

AJ

ajn27511":g6sifh25 said:
MMMMMM YuMMMMMM! I'm smacking so hard that my tongue is about to slap my brains out. :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

AJ
It's all you, dear Sir....

Of course, with you buying up all that Tudor Castle, are you sure you still want this stuff? ;)

Ozark Wizard":qzrezi66 said:
ajn27511":qzrezi66 said:

AJ
It's all you, dear Sir....

Of course, with you buying up all that Tudor Castle, are you sure you still want this stuff? ;)
Of course. One NEVER has too much great tobacco. Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

AJ

I just polished off the rest of the bbq blend you sent over the holiday weekend. Shared it with my brothers, they liked it quite a bit. They couldn't believe somebody blended that at home.

My gawd, this blend is good! I go through periods when my taster goes flat, everything tastes the same, and I often even resort to aromatics or latakia bombs to try to get things going again. This just revived me. In spades. I'd take this over anything out there.

No, wait a minute. On second thought, it's crap. If you ever want to unload any, let me know, and I'll take it off your hands.  :sunny:

Yuppers. I place it firmly in the top 5 blends I've ever had. Maybe even the top 3!

Had another bowl of it today aamof, in my estate Brebbia 'bash which now seems to be dedicated to it.

:cyclops:

Cheers,

RR

Glad it's getting around! I've been breaking in my new RD Morta pipe with it. I made a couple of pounds of it for the holidays sales....

I do not recall sending any your way though, Richard!

Ozark Wizard":s9fujvu3 said:
...I do not recall sending any your way though, Richard!
I was...sob!...bombed with it several months ago, in one of the most frightening experiences of my life! And I'm pretty sure you're the one. I just now tried it, like a friggin' moron.

i feel like im in a old Klondike bar commercial. what would you dooooo for a Klondike bar