Perfection? Close enough.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Sitting on the porch. Perfect night for it. I don't usually smoke outside but how can you not.
The neighborhood was mowed yesterday. All the grass has that sweet smell, the one so many associate with Virginias. I could of went VaPer but instead just grabbed some burley. Don't even remember whose it is as my labeling is lacking.
Feeling good enough to sit up, perfect weather, perfect pipe, Amazon music playing "Brandon's Favorites". I wish I could have a sip. Lol. Other than that this is heaven.

How you doin?

Sounds great. Today, I had a nice burley smoke while enjoying some rare October California rain.

Sounds awesome! No smoke for me today but last night it was 60 something and I enjoyed a bowl of Haddos on my back deck while listening to glen hansard on iTunes. Something special about evenings like that.

Definitely a bit short of perfection here, pb. Had to hammer the back pain with oxy repeatedly today. Still, I managed to haul mah ayuss over to Home Depot to buy some gas line stuff for a new connection for the clothes dryer in the laundry room. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some spinal cooperation so I can get that done.

One bit of (possible) good news: They're predicting a 52% chance of some rain tonight here in SoCal. So, I went outside to roll up the windows in my pickup truck, and got hit by this cool breeze. It smells like it's gonna rain. I love it when that happens.

Well, I did what every red-blooded 'Merican would do under those circumstances — sashayed on over to where the big Eucalyptus globulus lives in the far corner of my property, faced downwind, whupped it out, and drained the pants cobra with the cool breeze blowin' all around me.

Hey...a man's gotta savor those small freedoms while he still can. :mrgreen:

newjok10.png

Way to go PB! :cheers:   About time life dealt a little pleasure in your direction. :)

AJ

74 degrees last night @ 11 PM, lit a bonfire up on the hill under the full moon, savored a few brews with some Stormfront in a cob, touched off some M80s and listened to the echos, simple pleasures.