Perfection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I go through upwards of 8 lbs of beans/month that I grind in my Rancilio Rocky for pour over, Bodum 6 cup French Press, Ecopods for my Keurig and espresso for my Ascaso Uno Professional, all drunk black thank you very much and the perfect accompaniment for a pipe.

The machine:

0543514b49f15b00ec802db4da0be8424cb1e93.jpg

The espresso in a Cuban style cup:

29955204697_5d7c81f933_z_d.jpg

The Ryan Quagliata 4 knuckle bamboo shank with Dublin Strawberrywood bowl with a plateau Bullcap, keeping it smokey with Esoterica Cardiff.
banjo

29955429577_902d52212e_z_d.jpg

There’s no time left in my lifetime for bad coffee or a lousy pipe!
banjo

Here’s hoping you live a lot longer than expected to enjoy your coffee and pipes. ?

fishnbanjo":2ufz4gg6 said:
banjo
Funny you mention this as a guy at the cigar shop only smokes $32 padron cigars and I asked him why and he said it was because he smoked too many terrible cigars when he was younger and he was only going to smoke good ones the rest of his life.

hobie1dog":gb9ifkqp said:
fishnbanjo":gb9ifkqp said:
banjo
Funny you mention this as a guy at the cigar shop only smokes $32 padron cigars and I asked him why and he said it was because he smoked too many terrible cigars when he was younger and he was only going to smoke good ones the rest of his life.

He probably gets a discount.

(I just erased a couple of negative comments that I had written about expensive cigars as being mean spirited and contrary to the best interests of all concerned. Being mean for the sake of being mean is not a good thing.)

Love a good cup of coffee. I’ve only got a French press at the moment, and while I like it, I’ll be picking up an espresso maker the first of next year.