Perhaps too much of a "Good Thing?"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's daily chuckle...

So, the ex's decided to find a 'club' last night and have some fun, leaving me with the rest of us misfit toys. Can't say where they went, but I know it took hours to find a place to fit their bill. I don't know when they got back either, but both are in pretty rough shape. The Wizard Clan and I are making arrow and spear heads out of rocks we discovered around the property. Kids love to rock hound. We had to relocate our tasks away from the house though, as the tap tap tapping was driving the ladies crazy and they wanted to nap while we knapped. We pulled out my old stereo system from one of the barns, checked the tubes, hooked up the speakers and have Hawaiian music playing. Beautiful sunny day, but cool, so we are comfortable in our protective clothing and eyewear.

I believe Polish sausages, red taters and kraut will be supper tonight. Perhaps some mashed taters with cheese and bacon too. Mmmm, and sautéed onions. Always good to serve to hungover women. Well, if you want some space anyway.... Space is good....

You sir are just too much. Hope you and the youngsters enjoy your sausage, kraut, and taters. Always enjoyed knapping but never had much luck with found rocks. I've always had to resort to obsidian or broken glass to get consistent results.

Jim