Pet Peeves...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave_In_Philly":fr76u47c said:
Supposebly
Irregardless  
And I'd add:
-"I seen" (instead of "saw" or "have seen")
-Valentime's Day
-Libery (missing the first 'r')

Rad Davis":8c93u1wz said:
Growley":8c93u1wz said:
How about nekkid?
Brian,

Down here, "naked" means you have no clothes on.  "Nekkid" means you have no clothes on..............., and you're up to somethin'.  :lol: 

Rad
That's 100% the case here in NV. While I pride myself on annunciation and pronunciation, it gets ugly when the Great Basin drogue happens. I can't go 'round speakin' all city-like in Tonopah or the loc'ls start gettin' 'spicious. :lol:

idbowman":71990wn1 said:
-"I seen" (instead of "saw" or "have seen")
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6VDGb8hDDv8" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kyle Weiss said:
Rad Davis said:
Growley":ytaiyt9i said:
While I pride myself on annunciation and pronunciation, it gets ugly when the Great Basin drogue happens.   I can't go 'round speakin' all city-like in Tonopah or the loc'ls start gettin' 'spicious.   :lol: 
Do what you must to appease the yok ..., er, I mean locals, but I'll but you mean enunciation:) 

KevinM":3g8kecd8 said:
Growley":3g8kecd8 said:
While I pride myself on annunciation and pronunciation, it gets ugly when the Great Basin drogue happens.   I can't go 'round speakin' all city-like in Tonopah or the loc'ls start gettin' 'spicious.   :lol: 
Do what you must to appease the yok ..., er, I mean locals, but I'll but you mean enunciation:) 
I'm pretty sure Kyle wrote that, not Growley.  :) 

Rad

People who treat you like you caused the problem when they call asking for assistance with an issue they created. Ugh .....

i.keenum":h5djt63c said:
People who treat you like you caused the problem when they call asking for assistance with an issue they created.  Ugh .....

THIS^^
and people who ask what my pet peeves are. :x :suspect:

:lol!: 

When people ask for help before they've tried to help themselves.

Ha I'm guilty of that when it comes to to finding lost stuff. Hollar across the house at the misses asking " Hey babe have you seen this or that" most of the time it's right in front of me. =)

People who say "it's over yonder". Where the hell is yonder...my wife (from Kentucky explained)...yonder is anywhere you aren't.  Guess that answered that question!

>> I'm pretty sure Kyle wrote that, not Growley. <<

Ooops. I guess we can add posters who mess up the quote button to the peeves list.

I hate when people touch my screen at work. You know, to show me where they are talking about.

UberHuberMan":8ebza63e said:
There are some people that ask for help or advice, and then completely ignore the answer, too. As if the answer they wanted wasn't what they got. That makes me laugh. At their failure. :twisted:

Mostly "pet-peeves" bother me now that I think about it :twisted: 

Kyle Weiss":v81opc5r said:
UberHuberMan":v81opc5r said:
There are some people that ask for help or advice, and then completely ignore the answer, too.  As if the answer they wanted wasn't what they got.   That makes me laugh.   At their failure.   :twisted: 
Oh yeah! That's a good one.

1. Blasting out an incredibly loud, absolutely world class fart when there is nobody else around to appreciate it. It's just such a waste of talent.....

2. People who don't appreciate a truly world class fart....

Fraternally

Jers

Sorry.........I was just venting.

Fraternally

Jers