Peterson customer service contact

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forsooth

Reaction score
I believe I have a "wrong stem" issue with a couple of new XL305 Petersons that I recently purchased. The vendor (very reputable) has advised me to contact Peterson directly.

I did so (very politely) using the "[email protected]" address, but it has been about 3 days and I have not heard back. Is there a more relevant contact address at Peterson that I might use? Should I give this more time.

I'm not "demanding" anything from Peterson, as I can always send the pipes back to the vendor, but I would like Peterson's confirmation that I am correct about the stems being the wrong type.

Thanks!

You may want to try again. I usually recieve a reply within 20-30 minutes of sending a inquiry to the sales email address.

Thanks for the reply. Don't know what happened. I actually sent the email twice, and no reply. I double-double-checked the email address. Oh, well, I've returned the pipes to the vendor, ...and so it goes.