Peterson replacement stems?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunello

Reaction score
I have a Peterson B42 Darwin (posted a pic today on WAYS). I like how the bowl feels in the hand, but after a couple dozen sessions I've decided I just don't like the P-stem. 4Noggins used to stock replacement stems when Rich ran the show, but I haven't found any current online source. Possibly because of all the disarray of the Peterson company restructuring. Any B 42 owners with a fishtail want to trade? Anybody know of a resource?

Hmm I did get a replacement stem from a local tobacco shop years ago when I lived in TN. Maybe try a local shop that sells Petersons, or email the online retailers?

Contact Mike Myers at walkerpiperepair.com. He may be able to provide one or he may know of a source. Mike does great work.

Idlefellow":z199gdbo said:
Contact Mike Myers at walkerpiperepair.com.  He may be able to provide one or he may know of a source.  Mike does great work.
Thanks. Will do.

Blackhorse":b9yi3jgj said:
Check with Jesse Jones Pipes...aka Ocelot55 (his name here).  Business name is Blue Room Briars.  Long time member here and a completely trustworthy guy.

https://www.blueroombriars.com/
I second that! Plus, BRB does a great job on restoring their Estate pipes. I have quite a few of them and have not been disappointed.

I third that recommendation for BRB, Jesse has replaced some broken Pete stems I’ve had and his work is exquisite. Plus making the gorgeous Halloween pipe from a couple of years back that I was lucky enough to win.

A real gentleman to do business with.