Peterson Wild Atlantic

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falcon Puffer

Reaction score
I bought this tobacco out of curiosity in one of the local B & M in the area where I live. The description is Virginias, Orientals and some Latakia. Actually, when opened, it has a fair proportion of the latter.
The tobacco is spicy and smoky to the nose. When smoked, it also has a distinctive sweetness to it that reminds me of Old Dublin but without the Cavendish.
It's tasty and has everything to please me. And it burns very well. I will definitively buy more of it. Give it a try as online, it's really inexpensive.

Late reply to this post, as is fitting because I have been enjoying this tobacco as of late(!)

Originally bought to round out an order to get the free postage amount I've since bought 5 pouches - this stuff is just a plain nice smoke. Nothing out of the ordinary, I suppose, but as mentioned by the OP, it IS inexpensive and it's good stuff. Try it, most of you will like it I'll wager.