Peterson's Irish Whiskey

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeyTweed

Reaction score
Just purchased some as a recommendation from my Father of people who i didn't even know used to smoke a pipe!

I was excited with this as i find the more i smoke the more i discern with my palette the subtle flavours of the different tobaccos. (I usually couldn't tell the difference between cardboard and luxury twist)

I was delighted to actually taste the hints of whiskey in the tobacco and it took me back to my vacations in the Emerald Isle and to a very happy time in my short life.

I am now officially worried as to how much money i am going to spend on this "hobby"..i might need a third job :cheers:

Peterson's Irish Whiskey is on my wish list. Hope to get to try it soon myself.

I bought a tin of Irish Whiskey on ebay a year ago that was several years old...it smelt strongly of Irish Whiskey, so naturally I smoked it with a glass of Irish Whiskey...needless to say the combination hit me a bit hard, and standing up after my smoke an drink, it took me a minute to balance my senses :roll:

I smoked a tin of this early on in my short piping career. It was an OK blend as I recall but nothing I decided to cellar.

Smokey Tweed,

Interesting... one of the first "tinned" aromatics that I tried (likely from the same source :D ). Like Jason, I found that one tin was enough. Nice review buddy. BTW, are you of Irish descent?

:D Paul

I am of Irish descent of course and usually support anything Irish except U2.

U2 was awesome back in the 80's.... the 90's and 00's ruined them.