Peyton Who?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a choke so far, but he scores fast so Seattle better not rest on their laurels. I'm hoping he can at least make a game out of it.

I'd like to see a 55-10 final in favor of the Seahawks. That would be funny.

gravel":ae8jz66o said:
A double drubbing 25 years apart, that would be ironic.. Personally I think a shutout would be slightly more humiliating, and Denver looks impotent  :) . I wish Peyton Manning and the Broncos no ill will, but it will be funny to see the talking head ESPN/NFL blow hards eat their "Peyton Manning is so Awesome" BS.

BTW, Touch Down Seattle!

Peyton Manning is awesome. the game isn't just won with a quarter back.

It's going to be hard to classify Peyton as one of the greats after this beat down.

Peyton's a fine QB. 2006 aside, he has a rough post-season record. I agree, this one is not good for his overall stats and it doesn't bode well for arguing his status for being one of the greats.

From the first snap it Looked like Denver was out partying all night while Seattle got a good night rest at the local Holiday Inn.

Sums up the Broncos superbowl appearance this year:

image52.jpg

gravel":b9fqwd6a said:
You almost got your wish.  :lol: 

Denver is missing a bunch of guys on defense. They got routed and Manning doesn't play defense. They actually played the playoff games better on defense than they should have. They'll be right back in the thick of things next year.

Puff Daddy":kedwoovw said:
Denver is missing a bunch of guys on defense. They got routed and Manning doesn't play defense. They actually played the playoff games better on defense than they should have. They'll be right back in the thick of things next year.
Some days yer the fly, some days yer the windshield.
The whole team played like shit.  :cry: 

Hermit":40rjm0gt said:
Puff Daddy":40rjm0gt said:
Some days yer the fly, some days yer the windshield.
The whole team played like shit.   :cry: 
Well, they held the "Beast" to less than 50 yards, it could have been a lot worse if he had gained 100 yards. Well, actually, I'm not sure how worse it could have been.

I can't believe that was the team that smoked the Ravens on opening day....