Photo Bucket alternatives

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
Since PB got greedy and made it so that you can't do third party hosting for free, I've not been able to post any of my pics! Any folks here have an alternative FREE site they use for this? Thanks for any help :twisted: :twisted:

I use Imgur for over a year. Easy to use and you can view tutorials on YouTube. Give it a whirl...you'll like it.

JUST POSTED THIS PICTURE OF A COMOY's that should be delivered today in under 15 seconds.

QpVpJz5.jpg" style="width: 550px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Yeah this is an issue here as well. I've tried imgur and it isn't compatible with my phone for some reason. It will load and run but I can't do anything except look at pics. I'm guessing there's a control bar somewhere that just doesn't load when I download it. Still trying to figure out google pictures.

Jim

Jim.....^^^^^^

Apple or Android device? Works flawlessly with Apple IOS 8 and above. Still has bugs with Android. Also...don't use Google Chrome!! You also have access to Imgur on a PC or MAC once you set up an account.
Any questions just ask.

PS, I'm on my iPad most of the time and never an issue.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

FORGOT TOO ALSO MENTION THE POST OFFICE IS TRYING TO LOCATE MY PACKAGE THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED TODAY.... the Comoy's above. Now I'm on pins and needles!

KEEP ON PUFFING...I HOPE!!!

I tried it on both of my phones actually. Ones an android the other is an apple. Neither one worked. I haven't got access to an actual computer right now so I'm stuck with what I can get to work on either of my phones.

Best of luck with the post office.
Jim

Jim.....^^^^^^

With the last Imgur update you MUST have Apple IOS 10 and above. Just checked my iPhone and it works. Uninstall the app, do a HARD shut down and re-install. The proper Imgur app is a black box with the word IMGUR in white in the middle. Not the two others also available through the Apple app. store. Keep me posted.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!