Photos of Chicago 2014 on Tobacco Days

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection of pics. Some amazing pipes pictured. Thanks for the link. And congrats to you for the GKCPC competition, Ryan.

WOW!

Just had a quick skim, and I'm dizzy.........

:arrow: 

What a great photo essay. I'll have to go back and look again when I have an hr to spare!

Thanks for posting!

:D 

Cheers,

RR

RAlden":r0ja0b1o said:
I don't know if anyone has posted a link yet, but David at Tobacco Days always has great pics and coverage of the show. Actually, the site is full of excellent articles, but he really takes a lot time with the Chicago pics every year.
http://tobaccodays.com/articles/2014-chicago-pipe-show-picture-report/
Thanks soooooooo much for posting the link Ryan!
Musta spent at least 45 minutes going through them all and drooling all over myself.
Now I wanna take my whole collection and throw it in the trash.  :fpalm: 

Yep, Tobacco Days is a great blog. I've been looking forward to the Chicago pics since David came around taking the pictures!
Tons of great reading there for sure.
Thanks Dottle!

Mod's need to make this a STICKY as it is such a WONDERFUL informational collection of pipes and pipe making in the US in the 21st century !! From the ridiculous to the sublime !!  :twisted: :twisted: 

monbla256":yrq432ek said:
Mod's need to make this a STICKY as it is such a WONDERFUL informational collection of pipes and pipe making in the US in the 21st century !! From the ridiculous to the sublime !!  :twisted: :twisted: 
Epic collection of pipes.  This^^^^^^^^^^.

Great article with brilliant pictures - thanks.
Now just got to clean the spittle out of my keyboard  :lol!: 

Adam

Beautiful pictures. Glad you posted the link, gives us that aren't able to attend a chance to experience the wonder!