Pictures: Does Anyone Know Who Made This Pipe???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea but the pipe looks like something Rolando Negoita would have made.

jhuggett":j7ohnuej said:
I have no idea but the pipe looks like something Rolando Negoita would have made.
Perhaps it's as artistic as one of Rolando's pipes,but it's not made nearly well enough to be one.As far as I know all of his pipes were/are always stamped "Atelier Rolando"...

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

I was thinking it terms of style not actually being the maker but how cool would it be if it was one of his first attempts??? :lol:

jhuggett":5e49i58i said:
I was thinking it terms of style not actually being the maker but how cool would it be if it was one of his first attempts??? :lol:
I could'nt agree more.It would be most awesome indeed! :bounce: I've actually met Rolando many times at NY pipe shows as well as at a yearly holiday party in Peekskill,NY.He's as down to earth as can be and totally without the ego that you would surely expect someone with that talent level to have.I think he's truly now one of the top five pipe makers in the country and would only put Jim Cooke and & Mike Butera(who seldom carves pipes these days) ahead of him...

Best,
Dock

CP":nwitdbug said:
Dock, do you know the country of origin or its approximate age?
No CP.... Unfortunately I don't. I picked the pipe up from a fellow member of my pipe club who deals in pipes.He gets around to almost every major show in the country.I bought it as an estate for $50.00...

Best,
Dock