Pipe dream of the day thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danish_Pipe_Guy":4vnxeg62 said:
Hey Greg!
I got it from google images.Type in Nordh and it should come right up....
Thanks, Dock. Amazing. There is no escape from the web-crawlers. ;)

-glp

Gorgeous Jeff Gracik (J.Alan) "Zen Blowfish"

Best,
D.J.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

No words to describe...This pipe was carved by Claudio Cavicchi

cv515g.jpg

great thread! can you guys post who makes the pipes in the future, please.

Midnight Blues,

I feel your pain!!! If only... What a beauty.

Lou, NY

Uh OH, Puffdaddy, I think I got your pipe! I bought two of these at the Chicago Show. If I knew how to post the photos I'd show you...

Lou, NY

skaukatt":86czg2kp said:
Uh OH, Puffdaddy, I think I got your pipe! I bought two of these at the Chicago Show. If I knew how to post the photos I'd show you...

Lou, NY
The Ser Jac calabash? Very cool pipes! Some day, some day..........

No, sorry, I should have mentioned the pipe: the Castello shape 55 pot. I bought one current production Castello Castello KKKK form Marco Paracenzo and a 1960-1970's era Collection KK from Luca DiPiazza of Neat Pipes.

They are fabulous smokers - like chimney's!

Lou, NY

skaukatt":l5vvwy48 said:
Midnight Blues,

I feel your pain!!! If only... What a beauty.

Lou, NY
Lou, I have a Castello very similar to the one pictured, just an amazing pipe. But I sure wouldn't mind adding another to the stable. Nice to have fellow New Yorker on board...

Dan

Puffdady,

I will try to post the pipes:

Hope this works...

Lou, NY

Thanks, Blues. BTW, how do you get the photo to appear? I triued but only links posted.

Thanks,

Lou, NY

I've recently come across two pipes that are now officially my "pipe dreams":

Jess Chonowitsch - Smooth Blowfish

7862465.jpg

and S. Bang (Per Hansen) - Smooth Blowfish:

7867165.jpg

skaukatt":o2lnrwhf said:
Thanks, Blues. BTW, how do you get the photo to appear? I triued but only links posted.

Thanks,

Lou, NY
Lou,

One way to get a photo to appear:

Above where you type there are a group of icons, click on the icon that has a green rectangle in the center, (this is the Image icon) a small window will pop up, type or paste the image location and click OK. Thats all there is to it.

Hope this helps,

Dan

Very nice little Chono! I bought one of blast with a smooth rim off Ebay today....guy had it as a BIN and it was a very reasonable price, so I grabbed it instead of waiting and trying to score it as an auction item.

That Bang was stunning! I saw it at Chicago. Per was experimenting with a new "old" stain and I was referring to it as a blond stain.
I ended up buying that pipes little brother....that smooth blond freehand that Per made.

That Chonowitsch blowfish was actually not that small, Bruce. Pretty fair sized bowl, I'd say. Per's blowfish, of course, was really big. I think I know the pipe you're referring to. If that's the pip, my congratulations, Bruce. I really liked it too.