Pipe dream of the day thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Volcano/Eskimo: Carved by Jack Howell
Photography By: GL Pease

2031014121_25b4827336_o.jpg

The two pipes that I have dreamed about, I will hopefully own someday. They're not high end like some of these I've seen, but I still really like them.

One is the Jirsa Mahogany

K10-3.jpg

The other is the Jirsa Walnut

L12_8.jpg

Hey Pipestem, that's real wood! Beautiful! If you buy one, I'll buy the other! Think of it as a conspiracy against ugly things

PipeBrew":wnzgyh92 said:
The two pipes that I have dreamed about, I will hopefully own someday. They're not high end like some of these I've seen, but I still really like them.

K10-3.jpg

L12_8.jpg
I have seen those pipes before too PipeBrew and they are beautiful but to get someone's attention here they have to sell for a minimum of $700-$800. :lol: :D :roll:

It's all about "Show me tha Money"! :lol:

Justpipes":biyfjads said:
PipeBrew":biyfjads said:

K10-3.jpg

L12_8.jpg
I have seen those pipes before too PipeBrew and they are beautiful but to get someone's attention here they have to sell for a minimum of $700-$800. :lol: :D :roll:

It's all about "Show me tha Money"! :lol:
That's obviously not true, it got your attention. :lol:

puros_bran":yryr9wt8 said:
I love everything about that pipe except for the multi coloured acrylic shank extention! If it were black or just plain absent, I already would have pulled the trigger on it! It's grain and shape are just outstanding!

Best,
D.J.

P-Daddy,

Is that center volcano a silver adorned cigarette holder? Or maybe a cheroot holder? The bowl seems very small in diameter...

Jim

Ol'Dawg":we30bx1v said:
Is that center volcano a silver adorned cigarette holder? Or maybe a cheroot holder?
I'm really not sure, just came across the first two photos while perusing some overseas purveyors site. Don't recall any of the specifics other than the fact that they were real purty :heart: