Pipe dream of the day thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun for us to share in our obsession by having a Pipe Dream of the Day thread. Whomever is moved by a certain gorgeous pipe that is lusted after (whether you buy it or not, or ever could or would) please feel free to post a pic here so we all too can share in your present mania. Sort of a group drool session :drool:

I'll start :D

Here's mine. It's a Nanna........

002-361-0014.jpg

Best,
D.J.

Pre WWI matched set of Dunhills, one billiard and one 1/2 bent, with military stems. I saw them once in a presentation box and decided that those were what I wanted if i could ever have the disposable income. Still waiting, but the pipes are long since gone to auction, hopefully to someone who can care for them.

I lust after this one as well. Wait a minute,it's mine! :lol: :lol: :lol:
075c2a82.jpg

Best,
D.J.

For me, right now, at this very moment, it would be one of the two Adam Davidson pipes that are sitting in front of me to photograph for Adam. I'd be thrilled to have either one, but ESPECIALLY the one that he's already sold. Arghhhhh...

I'll post photos after I've shot them.

-glp (Such a tease...)

Danish_Pipe_Guy":07s3j1jm said:
Let me be the first to say it.

Dock, you're a punk.

Nice pipe, though.

-glp

That thread from the other day. With the short Adam Davidson as the first picture of the group. Yeah. That can produce that 'must have' panic in me. Gets the heart beating fast. Where is that pic........Oh, here it is. :D Some day perhaps I will have one similar.

1. Apple - Adam Davidson
davidsonapplelt8.png

glpease":39cc5fif said:
Danish_Pipe_Guy":39cc5fif said:
Let me be the first to say it.

Dock, you're a punk.

Nice pipe, though.

-glp

Best,
D.J.

Carlos":n991cg3w said:
That thread from the other day. With the short Adam Davidson as the first picture of the group. Yeah. That can produce that 'must have' panic in me. Gets the heart beating fast. Where is that pic........Oh, here it is. :D Some day perhaps I will have one similar.
I've had that pipe in my hands, Carlos, and it's even more wonderful than the photograph shows. Adam has some serious chops.