PIPE SCHOOL!!! with Grant Batson

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wife only lets me have a beard for a few months a year. I pushed it up to 5 this year, gonna shoot for six next

I had more pictures but someone deleted my posts, I must have broken some rule, I was mostly clothed I think

rev

the rev":b7wqsvp2 said:
I had more pictures but someone deleted my posts, I must have broken some rule, I was mostly clothed I think
rev
With the way the editor is screwing everybody up, I'd guess it wasn't censorship but sensor-shipping your post to the bit bucket.

Why don't you put them up on your blog, anyway? It will let those who sent you see them easier. You can give us a link.

I put a couple of pictures on the blog, will put more tomorrow and the following day. The link is on my signature. The posts were up, and then they disappeared so I am not sure what happened

rev

wNwWOBtOhN06ZCVCmJk9SqQpeSEi9kFFFePAJiN_ALc

j-R_S7PbphW4cBv8ZU3Pp2erDd4_2ckSCBN4KgcRsGE

am18pQQvkT82WUvYLQLj1tmUg7q6tOJbQFu6GpH-I7E

^Not seeing any pictures in the above post. It's totally blank on my screen.

The changes they've made to the board format could be causing it. I can't say for sure though.

Rev,

Glad the experience was great.  I knew it would be!  Grant is as high quality an individual as I know, and he's a great pipe maker.  

I can't wait to see what you start making!

Thanks also for the overly high compliment.

Tyler

Check out my blog for a two part story with pictures of my time with Grant

rev

We had some problems with the photos, will post more later today.  I know these aren't great

rev

don't be jealous... get even :) Grant is hoping to offer this course to others, I was his guinea pig :)

rev

send me a pm with your details and I will pass them on to Grant. Then you guys can talk.

john

Your a very lucky man sir, I wish there was someone near me that could teach me.
I'm not very good at reading about how to do something, it really helps when you can watch and participate. The hands on thing has always worked best for me. You couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift in my opinion, he must be a very generous and patient.

Oops! I just realized this was from June. Well, your still very lucky!