Pipe Smoker Pets

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure 8)

Down to five now (from seven : two of them adopted Mrs. Yak's from-elementary-school-best-friend & her husband & moved in with them).

:face: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

Lots and lots of fish, and two pups. They are both pound rescues, the first pic is shogun and my little one I took about a year ago. Second one is rascal , he is built just like a jack russell but different coloring.

Good looking dogs and Kid, He looks ALOT like you brother!!!
Everyone's got good looking pets!!!
(Although my dog's the cutest)
Zach

dqDRaNWl.jpg
7Ox5TQGl.jpg

The grey and white cat is Puntene and the grey striped one is her daughter, Cuddles.
This black one is Squeeky. She had the tiniest voice when she was small. She has a fine voice now and she, along with Cooter, hold some neat conversations.
All four of my kitties almost died and wound up stuck with the missus and I as result of surviving.

Nice to see so many cat lovers here. It makes me feel better about having an un-masculine pet. :p I joke about getting stuck with custody of my ex-wife's cat, but truthfully I'm glad I got to keep the little feline. Some of you guys have seen her; she likes to get in photos and seems to enjoy lying on cobs.

Her name's Tallula Belle. Monbla says she's a long haired tortoise, but I'm pretty sure she's a cat. I've never seen hair on a tortoise at all, but I don't argue with Monbla. She's petty neutral about pipe smoke, but really loves cigars. She doesn't smoke them, just tears them up when I'm not looking. She once went through four Gurkha Blue Steels I'd forgotten to put away in about an hour. :evil:

George has to show off his bull cob every chance he gets. Not fair. :evil:

i.keenum":osmuu8rh said:
You would too, bro. :twisted: (Maybe I shouldn't mention this, but that's my other bull cob.)

i.keenum":c78qpzfk said:
Yeah I noticed that, it kind of struck me as odd and I had to do a double take.

My Avatar is my my favorite pet. His name is Tuxedo and he is a 15 year old 1/2 black lab and 1/2 bearded collie. If we let his hair grow out, he looks like a black old english sheep dog. However, we keep it groomed most of the year..Great companion...

George Kaplan":mbxh2k3b said:

Her name's Tallula Belle. Monbla says she's a long haired tortoise, but I'm pretty sure she's a cat.
I love this pic!
Her expression is priceless.
And better to have a beautiful, un-masculine pet, than to over compensate by keeping something vicious looking tethered to the bed of a monster truck... 8)
Just my opinion, anyway.

Richard Hester":ventalyg said:
This is my man eater Kujo dont let the size fool ya he is one bad dog.

What kind of dog is this? My wife and daughter have a "chorkie" which is a chihuahua-yorkie cross. Weighs about 3.5 pounds..Tiny, but full of a zest for life and undying need to be the center of attention...

Here's Porter, 4-year old Springer Spaniel. He's my hiking buddy and bushwhacking extraordinaire.

He's pretty good with our girls, too.

I have a very BOB-appropriate photo of him at home that I'll post tonight.

Thanks Man. Here's the true pipe smoking pet, as promised. Porter came trotting into the kitchen with this lamb shank just as you see him. Couldn't have been more perfect. Clearly he prefers a more freehand style or stack for his pipe.