Pipe Talk

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdseye

Reaction score
Does anybody know what happened to the Pipe Talk podcast?? They haven't done a show since June and do not seem to be responding to the comments on their blog page.

Matt and Brian... if you guys are out there are you still in business or are you done??

If you are still planning to continue the podcast I'd like to talk to you. I sent you an email last month. You can reply to it or I'll check back here.

Take Care,

Nelson
(SHPC Boston)

That's a waaaaaaay cool avatar brother! What a menacing looking bird he is too! Is he a seagull? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Danish_Pipe_Guy":qwdjiiv5 said:
That's a waaaaaaay cool avatar brother! What a menacing looking bird he is too! Is he a seagull? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
No you lunkhead.... it's the likes of one Mr. Nelson Pidgeon of course.

So you can't shed any light on my question?? Anyone?

Hi Nelson, Good to have you with us, isn't that the podcast Omm-Paul that is put out monthly! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

pipetongue1":jrawb3et said:
Hi Nelson, Good to have you with us, isn't that the podcast Omm-Paul that is put out monthly! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:
I think that is different Ken. The guys he is talking about are out of Fredericksburg, VA. They came down to our show in Raleigh, NC.

Yeah, Oom Paul is a different podcast that we've featured in the SHPC Gazette. Ollie does an excellent job and his podcast is a welcome addition to electronic media for the pipe community. The cigar community has had a handful of long running podcasts out there and I hope the pipe community will follow suit. Pipe and cigar smokers need to band together to help promote the differences between us and cigarette smokers who are the main threat to our freedom to smoke. I see these podcasts as a great way to help get that done and I want to promote them whenever I get the opportunity.

I wanted to give the Pipe Talk podcast a plug in an upcoming newsletter but it appears they've ceased operations.

If any of you have been in contact with them can you pass this word along and have them contact me at shpcboston (at) yahoo (dot) com or if you have any info on their future plans please post it here.

Thanks guys,
Nelson