Pipe that best describes you

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Soshae

Reaction score
Please post a picture of the pipe that best describes who you are. (You do not have to own it)

photo-22.jpg

Cavicchi = I like quality

Rustication = I like to be unpretentious

Purchased as an estate = I am cheap

Acrylic stem = I like things that are hassle free

I haven't really seen that pipe yet. It would have to be old with years of history, worn from years of use but with plenty of life remaining in it. Of a traditional shape, a common, working man's pipe with a dark finish that has a patina from being held in the hand of the previous owner, and it would have to be given to me from a friend who knew and loved the previous owner and could tell me about him, to make it personal.

I guess that would be a pretty tall order, but that would be the pipe that would describe me. I'm a very sentimental type guy, even though I may not always come across that way on the boards. :lol:

Bulldog1.jpg

Picture borrowed from a thread with J Patton, I'd say the bulldog cob.

It mimics that which is classy, but is somewhat cheesy, but exudes its own charm, sophistication and nature...different from the rest, reliable, simple-yet-complex, hard-working and takes a little effort getting to know and/or getting used to.

8)

Kyle Weiss":ih08e748 said:
Bulldog1.jpg

Picture borrowed from a thread with J Patton, I'd say the bulldog cob.

It mimics that which is classy, but is somewhat cheesy, but exudes its own charm, sophistication and nature...different from the rest, reliable, simple-yet-complex, hard-working and takes a little effort getting to know and/or getting used to.

8)
I like it! :D

Kyle Weiss":zsc4a7xb said:
I think you just described a Falcon.

Loud, brash, diverse, unusual, big, strong and above all a really big mouth

plus this guy is one of my favorite pipe makers, ND Pipes

550107_121277731360646_469580681_n.jpg

rev

kaiser83":l62fvlmx said:

What I like the ladies.
Normally, I'm not really a fan of the figurine-carved meers.

Consider this the rare exception.

:mrgreen:

Some of the cheaper "nudie" meers seem to reflect the ability of the carvers to do some great work on torsos, but the faces sure didn't do much justice to the well-sculpted hips and rack. :lol:

8)

Hey, I want a titty-meer too! Every time I would smoke it, I could pretend it was me the men were staring at. "My eyes are up here, babe!" Or even: "You have a pipe in your pocket, or..." :lol!:

beetlejazz":fifv3k0m said:
Hey, I want a titty-meer too! Every time I would smoke it, I could pretend it was me the men were staring at. "My eyes are up here, babe!" Or even: "You have a pipe in your pocket, or..." :lol!:
Now, THAT is funny.

:cheers: