Pipe Theme Tattoos

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussiemike

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a pipe themed tattoo?
If you have some please show us.
I love this one and Popeye toot tooting like sailor jerry stuff. These are not my tattoos.

This is Not a Pipe is a painting by famous Belgium artist René Magritte. The work shows a pipe, but below it, the artist there is a quote by the artist in French “Ceci n’est pas une pipe,” which when translated to English, means “This is not a pipe.” The work was created in 1929 but still puzzles many viewers to this date.
1677491176579.png

1677490738749.png

1677490782890.png

1677490845874.png

Have none. Had a couple designed by a brother who is a fine artist. Never got them, and I'm certain it irritated him. Glad I never got one. As a kid, I thought they were the coolest, but as an adult, I find them uncool.

I don't think I've ever seen a pipe tattoo, but I also do my best to not see tattoos.

I've noticed how popular tattoos are in Australia, Amike. Even very young adults with full sleeves or massive thigh, back, or ribcage tattoos. Women in particular, with these gigantic body-line disrupting tattoos. Do Australians start getting tattooed when they're 8 years old?

Yeah ZM I have noticed in the last 5 or 10 years how many men and particularly women have so many tats as well. Dad was a sailor in the RAN for about 10 years and never got one. Back then it was only ,bikies and sailors that had them. Not now though, if I ever see a nice tattoo I usually comment that I like your tatts. Years ago it could impact on you getting a job. No now is see all types of professionals, doctors, police everyone sporting them good on em.
Love the bulldog Mike its a beauty (y) post up if anyone else has a pipe tattoo I would love to see them.