Pipe Themed Wallpapers/Backgrounds?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Hello All,

Does anyone have any pipe themed computer wall papers or backgrounds that they'd like to share with us?

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

I've often thought Greg should make some. With his photographs or even some product promo's. A nice Haddo's Delight wallpaper?

Walnut.jpg

Right click the image above and choose set as background. This should satisfy any discriminating smoker that wishes to have a tobacco related wallpaper/background on their computer.

It looks the best if you use it in the tile format. You won't want or need anything else once you try it!

Justpipes":v62yu34z said:
Walnut.jpg

Right click the image above and choose set as background. This should satisfy any discriminating smoker that wishes to have a tobacco related wallpaper/background on their computer.

It looks the best if you use it in the tile format. You won't want or need anything else once you try it!
Me thinks you just made CP's day . . . . ;)

tin man":koop08me said:
Justpipes":koop08me said:
Walnut.jpg

Me thinks you just made CP's day . . . . ;)
It was mainly for his benefit.............