Pipe/Tobacco Cabinet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frost

Reaction score
I need a bigger one and a better system, but for now this is where I'm at:

Pipes on Top from L-R:

Lasse egg
Lasse Blowfish
Rad Davis Dublin
Stanwell Golden Danish 113
Brissett Poker
Savinelli Giotto 111
Stanwell Colonial 179
Bent billiard basket pipe
Ben Wade dublin
Rusticated straight billiard basket pipe (my first pipe)
H.I.s. pipe
1930's era BBB

Pipes on Shelf from L-R

W.O. Larsen bent billiard/brandy
Stanwell Majestic 63
Brissett
Stanwell Nanna Design
Stanwell Majestic 30
Brissett bulldog/rhodesian
Yuriy Aksenov Rhodesian (Yakslon)
Bannard (Sasquatch) Dublin
Stanwell Majestic 191
Tinsky author/tomato
Kaywoodie Churchwarden

And that can of Revelation has my name all over it.....been looking all over for some of it to try.

Bigger, better system perhaps but the contents of what you currently have appear to be satisfactory!

Did you get the black shoes on the far right from the Gibbs boys in the Saturday Night Fever days?...just razzing ya :mrgreen:

Frost":r50uo9dy said:
I need a bigger one and a better system,
:lol!: ,,,,A most welcome predicament for sure,,,,may we all run out of room this coming year,,,

What's the pipe on the shelf, left rack, 4th from the left? Looks interesting!

hobie1dog":s2zrmrq0 said:
And that can of Revelation has my name all over it.....been looking all over for some of it to try.
I've opened one tin and jarred it. If you would like a sample, send me a PM with your addy and I'll mail you some.

hobie1dog":s2zrmrq0 said:
Did you get the black shoes on the far right from the Gibbs boys in the Saturday Night Fever days?...just razzing ya :mrgreen:
Haha...no but my wife might have. Lol.

MisterE":s2zrmrq0 said:
Nice!! Is that a Nanna Iverson pipe on the middle left?
The natural smooth one w/ a profile sort of view is a Brisset from ebay (think thats the one your talkin about but not sure), the Black sandblast next to it with the profile view is the Stanwell Nanna design. I think they look good next to eachother, plus it's the only way I can fit 'em in the rack :D

Harlock999":s2zrmrq0 said:
What's the pipe on the shelf, left rack, 4th from the left? Looks interesting!
Think that is the Stanwell Nanna design sandblast that you are talkin about. It's the European only version, purchased from that Pfeifenwhatever website. One of my favorite pipes for sure! :D

Nice stock but when are you going to finish the two on the left of the bottom shelf?

bob393":gm4vacfv said:
Nice stock but when are you going to finish the two on the left of the bottom shelf?
Well, as soon as I:

1) Clean my utility room

2) Build a workbench and shelves in the utility room

3) Buy/make a belt and/or disk sanding and/or polishing and/or buffing setup

4) Find the time to do all of the above and figure out a way to convince my wife they are all good ideas

:cheers: :lol:

Man, very nice rack! Lol! I'm jealous of your amazing selection. Maybe one day I'll have something to compare. I only have ten pipes and two tins of bacct! Lol