Pipe Tobacco From 2007 Onward

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozark Wizard":ngtfks77 said:
I see Rattray's Bagpiper's Dream is listed. Sigh. That'll be one I need to load up on. Two tins will not a retirement make..... Just tried SPC's Deception pass, and of course it's listed.

I see some grey hair creeping into my sideburns.................
I've never had BD from Rattray's, but I have always wanted to try it. The sad part is that Bagpiper's Dream barely misses the mark, as I believe it was released Mar/Apr of 2007. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me so I can adjust the list. All of Seattle Pipe Club's offerings are worth cellaring, in my opinion, Deception Pass included.

Are we sure Magnum Opus misses the cut? I know the Marquee line is mostly new tobaccos, but I feel like MO has been around for a good while.

Also, does anyone know of a resource that would include release dates for Hearth and Home (Signature Line) or C&D? I don't smoke a lot of their blends, but if worse comes to worst, there are a handful I really do enjoy that I'd want to load up on.

idbowman":k5fdfy9q said:
Are we sure Magnum Opus misses the cut?  I know the Marquee line is mostly new tobaccos, but I feel like MO has been around for a good while.

Also, does anyone know of a resource that would include release dates for Hearth and Home (Signature Line) or C&D?  I don't smoke a lot of their blends, but if worse comes to worst, there are a handful I really do enjoy that I'd want to load up on.
When putting up the initial list, I remembered Magnum O coming out in 2010, or so I thought. I haven't seen anything to discredit that original memory as of yet.. As said, if anyone does find one that is wrong, adjust the list.

Thought of the day... Order the European stuff from European online retailers and have it shipped to Kenya.. Then the whole deal is moot for you.. Plus you could find your mission by bootlegging to us. Lol.

puros_bran":wikocf9w said:
Thought of the day... Order the European stuff from European online retailers and have it shipped to Kenya.. Then the whole deal is moot for you.. Plus you could find your mission by bootlegging to us.  Lol.
I'd be happy to do this if they would actually ship it to Kenya without putting a value on it. Kenyan Customs charges whatever the value is on the package. For instance, a family member buys you a $100 AppleTV as a gift and ships it to you, putting the full value on the customs form; you, then, will pay $100 to get it out of the mail. Maybe you guys can just pay me to do European expeditions. That's doable, yeah? It could be called, "The LORD's Tobacco Enterprise."

God does love aromatic smoke.. Pretty sure that was the whole point of the Holy of Holies.

I'm going to mail you a package worth -$1,000,000,000. We will split it when they pay you to take your package.