Piper from Florida's Space Coast

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipe Sigh

Reaction score
Hello, all. I've been smoking pipes off and on for about 12 years. My ex-wife was the cause for the off and on part of that statement, and now that she's an ex, I smoke daily. I love the craftsmanship, the history, the culture, the utility, the artistry, the flavors...

I have a couple cobs, a Savinelli straight apple, a Nording classic straight brandy, and a Bjarne Viking straight apple. I have a Stanwell bent pot on the way.
I've learned that English is where it's at for me. I like VaPers, but LOVE English. Dunhill Nightcap is my all day smoke right now. I can't seem to get enough.

I look forward to some fun conversation.

Welcome to the brotherhood Pipe Sigh.

Well, if you like all things pipes, which it sounds like you do, you've found the right place.

I look forward to sharing a bowl or two,

Regards,

Stick.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. I hope you will be sharing some of your pipe smoking experiences with us and hopefully you'll maybe learn a thing or two from us. :)

AJ

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there
You're as welcome as could be
On the best, place to be
Here at BoB

Wow, I just came up with our theme song 8) ..........

...............maybe we can get the powers that be to see that this plays it's happy lil' tune the moment someone logs in. I'll be more than happy to record it in glorious stereo of course!

Whatta ya say Admins/mods??

:joker:

And glad to have you Pipe Sigh. Gotta love those ex's (or hate them as the case may be. I can relate!) :twisted:

Cheers,

RR

Welcome to the He Man woman haters club... Spanky or Alfalfa will have to show you the secret knock. :D