Pipes by Maksim Nazarenko

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.nazarenko

Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!
I would like to show you some of my last works. I just want to hear your opinion about them, guys.
To Moderators: all of the pipes presented here are sold. I show the pipes not for the sale, please, don’t move this topic to Commercial.

1223 Sandblasted Horn

dscf2510.jpg

dscf2511.jpg

dscf2512.jpg

dscf2513.jpg

dscf2514.jpg

Wow, I love the rugged beauty of your work. They are amazing~

Works of art! Fantastic! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Fine work, I'd love to own any pipe you've made, but you have acquired the very annoying habit of not giving price. Without price one's view of the desirability of the pipe is half occluded. Once known, it is compared parallel to ocular quality, the two are synched and the final value, to that viewer, becomes known.

The price for these are sold.

These are certainly compelling pieces, but not my usual style. I dig the matching sandblast stand.

alfredo_buscatti":urgxuy74 said:
Being sold does not detract from whatever force my argument has.
Well, I won't get into that in a thread not set up to sell pipes or discuss pipe pricing. This thread, like many others, is show and tell.

James, Jers, Todd, Longbottom, Gravel, Alfredo_buscatti, MisterE,
thank you for your “likes”! It’s pleasure to be in your good books.

MisterE":lyswkcbh said:
Nice! The first one looks very trumpet-like. A definite plus in my book! :cheers: :cheers:
MisterE,
This pipe rather reminds me of chanterelle or mollusk :D But the trumpet is also good association!

alfredo_buscatti":lwxbxo9q said:
Fine work, I'd love to own any pipe you've made, but you have acquired the very annoying habit of not giving price. Without price one's view of the desirability of the pipe is half occluded. Once known, it is compared parallel to ocular quality, the two are synched and the final value, to that viewer, becomes known.
Alfredo_buscatti,
I understand your annoyance because of price absence. Gravel is right; these pipes have been sold already (as each pipe I would show here). But if you really want to know the prices, it is not a problem for me to inform you on them by personal message (please, let me know, that you want to hear the prices).
As I wrote in the beginning, I show the pipes here not for the sale but for your opinion. I make different pipes: classic shapes as well as freehand. But I don’t make the pipes for myself; I make them FOR YOU, pipe smokers. So, I need and I want to know what you like and what you don’t. I need your discussing the pipes and telling me your view, positive and negative appraisals, both would be very useful for me.
Please, let’s keep this topic non-commercial. But of course, you can write me personally (via PM, Facebook, e-mail or my web-site) and ask whatever you want in letter.

Lovely Lovat, great grin and the sandblasting is done nicely!

They are beyond breath taking, absolutely stunning, especially that freehand, oh yes, I could imagine myself smoking a pipe like that, a real stand-out from the crowd that one, simply marvellous.