Pipes Magazine Radio Show Guest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks,

If you chime in to the Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight, you'll get to hear yours truly as the featured guest! You'll get to listen to me talk about a fair smattering of shenanigans, if you're into that sort of thing. :geek:

If anyone is interested in the show in general (I do listen to it pretty regularly, and quite enjoy it), I'd be more than happy to pass along the info.

I'll be looking forward to that Bobby. I'll probably catch up with it later as I don't have a way to listen to it during the broadcast. But can access the shows and play them via the links on the site.

Cheers,

RR

Excellent, look forward to listening to it.

I have to admit that I haven't been listening to the show as much lately. Honestly, and no offense to pipe makers, but if I have to listen to another one being asked the same 7-8 questions I might just jump off a bridge. :p

The podcasts that I have enjoyed the most are his interviews with hobbyists, strange beer brewers from Wisconsin ;), tobacconists, musicians, writers, shop owners and general enthusiasts. Forces Brian away from his general format I guess.

Rande, thank you, I hope you enjoy!

DB, I'm (honestly) with you on that. The non-pipe maker interviews seem to be much more lively. I try and listen to it in the car via the Stitcher app, picking episodes at random, and I generally enjoy the hobbyist interviews more than just about anything else.

I listen to every episode in the car, downloaded via Podkicker. I'll download it tomorrow Am.

WarlockBob
Congratulations, well done! Not a boring part in this show.... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I listen to it every week and yours was a great interview well done sir I enjoyed it very much.

Best Regards,
Richard

Thank you for the kind words, everyone! I appreciate it.

I never expected to be a guest on the show in my life, so this was a pretty big honor for me.

Your show kept me entertained on a long road trip today, well done!

I'm a little slow on the uptake and I didn't realize that you were Bobby Fabian. I always enjoy your submissions to The Pipe Collector.

I noticed that in your bio, on the Radio show facebook page that you are a NCR tech. Our restaurant POS is NCR, and we use the Aloha/Radiant/Menulink systems.

Finally got to hear it today. Took a while to buffer...

Very informative...... Good talk!

Well done, 'Kitty Daddy'! :cheers:

riff raff":hrf4hn2y said:
Your show kept me entertained on a long road trip today, well done!

I'm a little slow on the uptake and I didn't realize that you were Bobby Fabian.  I always enjoy your submissions to The Pipe Collector.

I noticed that in your bio, on the Radio show facebook page that you are a NCR tech.  Our restaurant POS is NCR, and we use the Aloha/Radiant/Menulink systems.  
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and my articles in The Pipe Collector.

Yes, I'm a technical consultant for NCR. I work on the Retail Solutions team, specifically working with grocery store software. I'm familiar with your POS systems, but luckily I've never had to work on that end before.
I mainly write software customizations to fit specific business cases that aren't covered by stock software; it's a cool job, but the amount of knowledge of retail systems necessary was absolutely daunting to learn. I still learn new things every day it seems.

OW - yeah, I'm the CatDad! I'll put up pictures of the little monsters sometime. They keep me in line, that's for sure. :p