Pipes Magazine Radio Show With Al Jones (riff raff)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this link Dutch. Listened to and enjoyed the whole show. Especially the interview with Al. :cheers:

Fumus, I never miss an episode. It really adds an extra dimension to an already rewarding hobby.

The show is 3 years old now, and it has really surprised me how Kevin Godbee and Brian Levine have continually covered lots of in depth topics. Some about the history of the pipe, some about the history of tobacco, others about the different generes of tobacco, as well as interviewing folks inside and outside the industry.

A lot of this info would be almost impossible to come by, unless you personally knew someone who had extensive experience in the hobby. I really hope the radio show continues to do well, as it is a fantastic venue for promotion of the hobby.

I enjoy listening to the show as well. Excellent interview with Al.

I am also happy that Brian and Kevin spent most of last month or so concentrating on interviewing tobacco guys. The Bob Gregory interview was great. Loved the segment on the history of the Gawith brothers.. The start of Samuel Gawith, the split, the recent merger. Good stuff

Yes, thanks Dutch and congrats to riff raff! I'll see if I can cut some time this weekend to tune in. I must confess to not knowing that this podcast was in existence and it sounds right up my street. I'm particularly interested in the Sammy G story as I enjoy the baccy and took a detour a month or so ago to visit the original factory in Kendal. I think I may have posted pics on the BoB.

Thanks again!