• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pipes to sell

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunello

Reaction score
I've set aside ten pipes I'd like to sell and here are the first two. This go around are two Dublins: a Pete and an Armellini. I went through a phase of buying a lot of Dublins because I like the look, but neither of these fit my hand well, especially the Armellini which is an ovoid Dublin. No ghosting in either.

This has been a cumbersome project so I'm open to ideas on how to make it easier. What I do is take a picture with my Samsung Galaxy, send it it to my email, use snipping tool to file on my computer, then attach the file here. There's got to be an easier way or I may give up trying to post any more.

Neither gurgle or get hot (for me), neither will pass a pipe cleaner (which is typical on bent pipes in this price range). Chamber is 20cm (3/4") on the Pete, slightly larger on the Armellini (23cm (7/8"). Pete does not appear to have any flaws and no rim charring. Armellini saw more use and a fill down at the elbow has become visible. I used Gosling 151 on the stems but otherwise no polishing or deep cleaning . . . sold as is. More pics if needed (but the price goes up a nickel per pic, I'm telling you!)

$20 each including shipping to the lower 48.

BoB-Both.PNG

BoB-Pete2.PNG

BoB-Arm2.PNG

Good looking pipes for a great price! If I wasn’t in PAD purgatory, I’d jump on them.
As for posting pics: I use Imgur.com as a hosting site. Take pictures with my Samsung, then load them to Imgur. Then copy and paste the direct link into the post. I think that would save some steps. The Imgur account is free and not too difficult to figure out, I mean I did it. I make sure I keep my images “hidden” so they remain private.

Good looking pipes for a great price! If I wasn’t in PAD purgatory, I’d jump on them.
As for posting pics: I use Imgur.com as a hosting site. Take pictures with my Samsung, then load them to Imgur. Then copy and paste the direct link into the post. I think that would save some steps. The Imgur account is free and not too difficult to figure out, I mean I did it. I make sure I keep my images “hidden” so they remain private.
Thanks, I'll look into it. Anything to make life easier!

The Peterson is SOLD. Hope that it has a happy new home!

Both sold. The Peterson and Armellini. Thanks guys.