Quantcast

Pipestud's website

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

smoker13

Reaction score
The gentleman who wears the moniker "Pipestud" on the Tobaccoreview.com site has his own website and doggone it I lost track of it and I was wondering if any of you brothers might know what the heck it is.

For all I know, Pipestud may very well be a Brother himself! At any rate, I'd appreciate knowing his website address, so if anyone could supply it I'd be much obliged.

Many Thanks - Smoker13

Simple Man

Reaction score
He has his website on hold until the 7th, he is gone to the pipe show. I got an order in this week right before he left... lucky me! :D

Blackhorse

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
I use his reviews on the tobacco review site as one of my benchmarks too. His preferences and mine are quite close.

monbla256

Reaction score
Blackhorse":vzy0mrkp said:
I use his reviews on the tobacco review site as one of my benchmarks too. His preferences and mine are quite close.
DITTO for me :twisted: :twisted:

smoker13

Reaction score
...and I'm jumping on that bandwagon as well! Although, let me amend that just a bit by saying that I have to admit that Jim Inks is truly my primary arbiter, with pipestud a very close second.

ftrplt

Reaction score
Steve is one of the true gentlemen of the pipers world. Talking or doing business with him is always a pleasure. Honest as the day is long as we say down South!!! :cheers: FTRPLT