Pipestud's website

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoker13

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
The gentleman who wears the moniker "Pipestud" on the Tobaccoreview.com site has his own website and doggone it I lost track of it and I was wondering if any of you brothers might know what the heck it is.

For all I know, Pipestud may very well be a Brother himself! At any rate, I'd appreciate knowing his website address, so if anyone could supply it I'd be much obliged.

Many Thanks - Smoker13

He has his website on hold until the 7th, he is gone to the pipe show. I got an order in this week right before he left... lucky me! :D

Blackhorse":vzy0mrkp said:
I use his reviews on the tobacco review site as one of my benchmarks too. His preferences and mine are quite close.
DITTO for me :twisted: :twisted:

...and I'm jumping on that bandwagon as well! Although, let me amend that just a bit by saying that I have to admit that Jim Inks is truly my primary arbiter, with pipestud a very close second.

Steve is one of the true gentlemen of the pipers world. Talking or doing business with him is always a pleasure. Honest as the day is long as we say down South!!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Steve Fallon's (Pipestud) site was down for quite a while as PayPal has established several new hoops through which a vendor has to jump. As of late May, the site is up and back in business using a different credit card processor.

Have told my wife if I kick the bucket unexpectedly, just box up everything, pipes, tobacco, accessories, etc. and send it off to Steve. I am sure he will treat her right and my goodies won't go off to Goidwill.

I think so. Also told her any funds derived get donated to Tunnels to Towers. Same with my firearms. They go to the local Fraternal Order of Police to be auctioned off with proceeds to be donated to T2T.

Have told my wife if I kick the bucket unexpectedly, just box up everything, pipes, tobacco, accessories, etc. and send it off to Steve. I am sure he will treat her right and my goodies won't go off to Goidwill.
Be sure to read the information on Pipestud's website. He does not take everything. He's very specific about what pipes and tobacco he will take for sale. You cannot just send items without his prior authorization. He has stock capacity limitations. I have been approved to send items but am on a waiting list to send them that may be six to eight weeks in length. I'm waiting for his authorization to ship. Also, keep in mind, Pipestud requires that estate pipes be sent to him in pristine condition as he does not do any restoration or cleaning.

As I've previously written, if I die unexpectedly, my daughters will very likely put all my pipes in a box on the driveway: "Your choice, $1.00." Unopened tinned tobacco will likely be offered to a local for a dollar or two a tin; bulk will go in a dumpster.
I actually hope that my death is sudden. One night climb in bed, fall asleep, pleasant dreams, and don't wake up. I fear and dread the prospect of final years in ill health or in a nursing home.
One of my maternal uncles was a medical marvel; never sick one day in his life, not even a nose cold. At age 84, he and his wife went out for dinner, came home and went to bed. He didn't wake up in the morning, having passed in his sleep. His wife, of course, was grief stricken. She lived to almost 100 and did spend significant time in a nursing home before her passing.

Last edited: