pipetongue1's cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delivered to-day;
11 tins Germain's Brown Flake
3 tins Beacon Extra
5 tins Boston 1776
3 tins Brindle flake..............Ken :tongue:

Ken, your stash is amazing!! I have been envying peoples stores lately as mine is getting desperately thin.... :(

Gee Ken, do you ever plan on stopping? You must have half a year of the free world's supply of quality tobacco!

Why stop? When I go youse guys get it!! :D Delivered to-day;
12 tins McCrannies Red Flake 2000 crop< Ken :tongue:

Ordered yesterday delivered to-day!!! :affraid: From Peretti's;
1# Scottish flake
1#Oxford flake
4oz Thanksgiving blend.....................Ken :tongue:

pipetongue1":1hsatoey said:
Ken, have I mentioned recently how much I admire and look up to you? And when I grow up I want to be just like you (so keep my address handy if you start to feel a bit off this winter). I'll even pay shopping!

Natch

Natch":w64fkxn1 said:
pipetongue1":w64fkxn1 said:
Ken, have I mentioned recently how much I admire and look up to you? And when I grow up I want to be just like you (so keep my address handy if you start to feel a bit off this winter). I'll even pay shopping!

Natch
I'm right behind you Natch, IMHO you Sir are not doing to badly yourself!!!!!

Now I know why I cant find my favorite tobaccos at the usual places. they all say " Ken was here".I made my wife read the entire blog on your cellar.Now she doesnt give me that funny look when I buy tobacco;you know the look.Seriously,may you live to have to buy more tobacco and smoke all in good health comtemplating your pipe dreams.

An admirer:
Pipe Dreamer.

pipe dreamer":rek0ys25 said:
Now I know why I cant find my favorite tobaccos at the usual places. they all say " Ken was here".I made my wife read the entire blog on your cellar.Now she doesnt give me that funny look when I buy tobacco;you know the look.Seriously,may you live to have to buy more tobacco and smoke all in good health comtemplating your pipe dreams.

An admirer:
Pipe Dreamer.
:cheers: