Pipetongues Bday

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Ken goes from just being really really really really really old to Ancient today...

I'm not sure if its true or not but from what I understand he's so old he helped change Father Times diapers back when he was just Toddler Time....

:D :D

We love ya Ken, have a great and wonderful day, even if ya re still sick.... (Although I am an Indians fan, outta respect for my dear friends bday) GO SOX!

I sure hope you had a great one. They sure seem to come faster now don't they? Enjoy!!!!!!

I'm told that Ken (hereafter known as The Ancient One) was the recipient of the first ever lit match. Wandering out of his cave one morning in search of a flame for his morning pipe (the evening fire having gone out because he was too lazy to get up and tend it) he ambled about the neighborhood asking to bum a light. His neighbor Grog - ever the inventor and not happy to rest on his laurels after inventing the wheel - rushed up to him with a twig bearing a dried mess of flint and gunk pressed onto it's tip. Grog struck the primitive match against a tooth on Ken's sabertooth tiger hat and proceeded to help the man set fire to his pipe - a rough hewn S. Bong war club with cumberland stem. The rest is history.

Happy birthday Old One :cheers:

Yo Ken!

A happy B-Day to ya, and many more! 8)

Buy yourself a present... Something you don't already have, like a full pound of your favorite tobacco. :lol: