Pirate's Booty! One Hundred Pieces of Treasure!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ho'kay, so mark me down for:

103.  Kershaw Outlaw Bill lock back knife (totally serrated) #1065
and just to poison meself with, since no true pirate fear death: 107. Bulk Tambolaka

Thanks to everyone for their fine booty, and here be a fitting send-off for this fine ship...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1VOhoEgEOXc" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And so gents we are done with out little game. I wuz proud to have been involved, a finer bunch of miscreant neer-do-wells I couldn't imagine.

Let's do this again real soon...say like in 10 or twenty years!

Lastly, my respectful salute to Mr. Smee, without whom this wouldn't have been nearly as much fun!

It was a great time, thanky to Cap'n Blackhorse and his forst mate Mr Smee!

Thanks to everyone, and especially to BH and MrSmee! twas a good time, altho it took longer than I had expected, it was still a blast

Thanks for putting together this trading adventure. I know it was a lot of work. I had a great time with it and can't wait to see my haul.

Thanks again.

Thank ye, scurvey gentlemen that ye all be!  It was fun hanging out (oops, best not use that word here) shipping out with this crew.

Back to Neverland!  :pirat: 

Ahoy, Captain Hook!  Look out for that tickin' croc!

Thanks for the fun idea BH! Sorry I missed much of today. It's the nature of my Sundays.

Twas a jolly good adventure, cap'n!

Thank ye for inviting us along.

Dave thanks for your time and effort to put this together. Sorry for the aggravation I caused you , It was not intentional Thanks again and have a wonderful day. MIKE

Gentlemen...let me just say that it couldn't have worked out in a more positive manner. Everyone behaved in proper gentlemanly fashion, except me. In thinking over what was sent in and what was taken away, it seems everyone did very well indeed (I don't know how things can work that way, but they can). We all know each other better, and in a more positive way. It all turned out well, it would seem.

The MM Cob I picked in the first round will soon be upgraded with a fine four inch bent Fire Swirl acrylic stem. It'll be like wearin' red pants to church!

Over the next couple of days I'll be making a final list of your winnings to send to the IRS...(snicker)...and ensure that my 'on the fly sorting' was accurate. Then a nice snug pack job, finalize the labels, deposit the postage funds, and finally, hitch my little filly to the buckboard for the run down to the post office.

Maybe we can do this again some day...just no more pirates. I swear if I hear any more Long John Silver sound bites in my head...I'm gonna strangle the man responsible! lol

Packages due out before Friday.

Blackhorse":kwm01dbk said:
I swear if I hear any more Long John Silver sound bites in my head...I'm gonna strangle the man responsible!  lol
Maybe you should lock the thread before we all go to youtube. . . .  :lol:

FYI: Tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn I will be heading out in the buckboard to the USPS to put as many of your boxes in the mail as I'm able. Getting nine Pie-Rat boxes plus one for Mr. Smee in the mail is my goal. Double checking lists and packing and all took nearly all day (I'm slow). And as you might imagine, getting these out the door and down the road will be most rewarding.

Here's the thing...when you use the machine to get a postage label you have to put the box being mailed through the 'bin slot' in the wall. At some point the bin they set for those boxes to tumble into fills up and jams the feed thing...and that's it. Since I have to go over there at about 7a.m. no employees are there to take in packages, even though they're stamped and all. But I'll try to get all ten through, ya never know. If the thing stops taking in boxes and jams...I'll go back the next day...etc. Joy!

One way or another they'll be going out ASAP.

Take your time. I am sure everyone can wait a week for their package. MIKE

There'll be no waiting around this atoll.  :p 

All the boxes were put into the dubious hands of the USPS this morning just prior to 7 a.m. I was accurate in predicting that not all would fit. The bin is apparently filled with 8, as that's when the door jammed. But good pirates and true are lucky...a really cute janitor-ess strolled by, noticed my predicament and offered to help. So she went inside the work area and cleared the thing. HooAhhhhh!

Most of the boxes needed postage and all those except for Goeff's said two-day delivery...even the one to Alaska. The Salem box said one-day!

So you all should have your goods at least by the weekend.

Yes, I have tracking numbers. But I'm not going to do 10 PM's. If your box isn't in your hands by Monday night we can look it up.

So, that's about it. Some pirate photos of you in a black tricorn, eye patch and loot would be cool though!

Glad to hear all is in the system . . . esp. the salmon!  :roll: 

Wonderful news! Thanks so much for getting this sorted so quickly, boss. To say nothing of putting it together in the first place--what a blast! Have a delightfully random assortment of things headed my way, and I'm excited about all of'em--thanks, everyone, for contributing such a horde!