Plans for my tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatman

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Hey Gang!

Seeing as I am going to be a bit preoccupied in the near future, health concerns, divorce, and selling my house, I have decided I am going to be bubble wrapping my jars, put them in flat rate boxes and send them to people. So, if I PM you and ask for your address, please just give it to me without hassle! My tins, they will not be bubble wrapped, just boxed up and sent. My 8 oz bags of Esoterica tobacco, I do not know what I will do with them yet. Also please do not PM me asking for anything. Hate to sound like a jerk, but if anyone does, I will not be sending them anything.

Extremely generous of you! Your a good person and I truly wish you well and all the best. Your health comes first and try not to stress yourself, I've been there and done that.

Please let us know how your doing once your settled.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU

now, it's all about you!!!

Keep us posted on what's happening with all that's going on. Sounds like you have your hands full. Hang in there. Once you get through all this stuff, those Esoterica bags will be worth $500.00 each , the Penzance about 1K a bag. :D

Sending prayers your way Fatman. Sounds like you've got a whole lot on your plate. Please keep us in the loop and know that we are rooting for you.

As evidenced before, John is very generous. I hope all works out for the best. Positive vibes being sent your way!

PS: Do me a favor, if you do make a move, please PM your new address. I am still planning on a "return the favor" package!!!

DoverPipes":x1fptmt1 said:
As evidenced before, John is very generous. I hope all works out for the best. Positive vibes being sent your way!

PS: Do me a favor, if you do make a move, please PM your new address. I am still planning on a "return the favor" package!!!
I second that.

wow how toughtfull i hope you get back on top. i reallly hope you get to the place where you can get that other job my friend