Plinking with the sweetheart

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briarbabe

Reaction score
Andy and I went to the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA last weekend and after much discussion over what we wanted and lots of wild game jerky we came home with a new toy.

Rimfire Spinning Jack

We both need to practice more, but I will say this we were shooting about evenly between the two of us. Him with his semi automatic and his scope...and me with my trusty old bolt action Marlin with the iron sights. ;) I could plink 22 all day long and after handling a number of them at the show I think I may have to pick up a compact 22 pistol for my birthday this summer. The M&P compact was pretty nice...

In the 'not a target pistol' 22 pistol category the Walther P22 or the Ruger SR22 are top dogs, with a slight nod towards the Ruger due to its decocker (funny comment withheld).

puros_bran":wvg7cr75 said:
In the 'not a target pistol' 22 pistol category the Walther P22 or the Ruger SR22 are top dogs, with a slight nod towards the Ruger due to its decocker (funny comment withheld).
I saw the Walther at the show, not a bad gun. Ruger was not in attendance much to my dismay.